Do you face a lot of competition in the gym industry? Haven’t done enough of marketing and planning for it? Are you feeling shaky in terms of how to go about it? Here come some excellent and easy-to-implement tips for you to really go extra mile and create a real brand name for your gym. Marketing, in every filed, is regarded as the key driving factor to success. It is more important in beauty, style and fitness business more because of the growing competition, increasing number of brand savvy customers, still some element of reluctance towards these services specifically gym.
Even with the advent of social media and downturn of the economies, the lead generation and closing of deals have proved to be important hurdles for gym business. Here is how you can cross those hurdles and ensure a seamless deal closures for your business.
• Focus: Focus on your forte. Feel confident about the service that you are rendering. You really have to shake off hesitation when it comes to lead generation. Appoint smart personal trainers and coordinators those are real smart and their presence should give strength and a feeling of goodness to your clients.
• Referral: Checking with the current clients could be the mail source of leads for your gym. In order to achieve as a continuous flow, you really got to take care of your service. In many of the cases a happy customer is the best source for bringing his or her family and friends.
• Social media: One important aspect could also be highlighting the appointment of a full-time dietician with his or her experience. There could be periodic blogs or articles from the dialectician on some topics or issues.
• Deals: Offering frequent or seasonal deals is one idea of getting a flock of clients. Be smart in choosing the deals and choosing the right time to introduce them. A month before Christmas or during simmer breaks is what you can think of introducing. Always come up with separate deals for separate issues. Highlight well what the deals are supposed to help the clients and by when.
• Website: Having a personal website is one of the best options these days. Appoint good content writer and get a well-written content for your gym highlighting your unique selling properties, vision and mission. You should always have a smart tag line and even a smarter logo.
• Collaborations: Appoint smart tele-callers who can not only pick the phone up and do cold calls for leads, but also proactively be able to speak to different corporate offices and magazines, journals for a collaborative approach. Every corporate, these days, welcome a special gym sessions for their employees. Make a list of clients based on your suitability and there is absolutely no harm if you reach out to these companies and speak to the operation guys, show them the brochure, give a small speech on your company and tell them in brief what you can do. Other routine marketing activities also help, for example, having online lucky dips, having small kiosks in fairs and summits, cold calling, involve into group discussions related to health and fitness, promotional campaigns, leaflets and deals in news dailies.